BAH Medical Reception
Blantyre Adventist Hospital Medical Reception
The reception is your entry point into all our services. As such the reception is managed by well-trained staff who serve our clients. The reception links our clients with our doctors, nurses and staff. Here are some of the day-to-day tasks of the medical reception.
- Welcoming patients and visitors
- Managing appointments.
- Keeping a clean and calm reception area.
- Patient registration using medical software.
- Liaising with medical insurances and private health funds.
- Faxing, scanning, filing, and mailing documentation.
- Comforting distressed patients – this may range from simply fixing any appointment issues that may arise, to being the voice of comfort during times of extreme stress and emergency.
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times.